The PE Assessment Series- Push up packet is a series of assessment sheets using the following 4 formats:
* Teacher Assessment (Pre-test/Post-test)
* Teacher Assessment (Single Test Version)
* Self-Assessment and
Each assessment format can be used by a physical education teacher for formative or summative assessment purposes.The different sheets share the same visuals, element descriptors and basic rubric system.The teacher versions (Pre/Post-test and Single test variation) allow for scoring to be conducted by the teacher while the peer and self-reflection versions provide an area for student reflection.
The Push up Assessment sheets provide columns with the following components:
* Visuals to help the students and teachers see the desired movements
* Element/Cue descriptors that define the components of the skill
* Columns with animated ball visuals that students and teachers use to indicate (by circling)whether they “got it” or they are still “working on” the skill
Included in the packet is a “Working with PE Skill Assessment Data” guide and a PE Skill Outcome Scoring Rubric that can be used for student grading purposes.