A DETAILED PLAN WITH A "BEACHY" THEME AND 50 FIELD DAY EVENTS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME
The following product is a combination of 2 of my previous products: 1) Field Day Plan - "Surf's Up" and 2) Fired up Field Day! - "50 Fun Events". Together, these products help you build a yearly Field Day program that has a "top notch" structure with the flexibility to change out events year after year, keeping things fresh and exciting.
2 Products in 1
1. The Field Day Plan - "Surf's Up" is a comprehensive elementary school, field day plan with accompanying documents and materials. The plan incorporates a beach theme (SURF’S UP) which can be modified to suit your school or educational setting. The package includes field day instructions, class, event and lunch schedules, optional scoring procedures and score sheets, and 17 relay-type events for the gym, blacktop, water area and grass field.
Several documents, including the main field day packet are in Microsoft Word form so that you can edit to adapt to your school setting and situation.
Included in the Field Day Plan are the following documents:
1. An introductory overview and informational section
2. A comprehensive “SURFS UP” Editable Field Day Informational Packet Section
3. A supplementary Folder that includes the following documents:
• Parent Volunteer Request Newsletter
• Equipment Check off List for 17 Events
• Parent Volunteer Welcome Letter
• Field Day Campus diagram
• EBlast Reminder Letter
* Informational PDF for free VolunteerSpot sign up
2. Fired up Field Day! - "50 Fun Events" - This product has fifty, fun and exciting field day events (now in both Word and PDF format) that have been “battle tested” and have been given the seal of approval by many elementary and middle school aged students. This is your “One Stop Shopping” place for creating events for a successful field day. The activities are separated into Gym, Water, Blacktop, Field and Social/Recovery Events. The events have detailed descriptions (set up, equipment and directions) and colorful accompanying diagrams that match the events.
top of page
bottom of page